The Season of Harvest
The Season of the Harvest, known in Egyptian as Shemu, was the third and final season of the Egyptian Calendar. The word Shemu literally translates as “low-water”, during this season, the crops of the grain harvest were collected.
- Choosing a cleanse that is right for you to get a jump start.
- Organizing your meals on Sundays for the week.
- Tying in other physical cleansing techniques such as chiropractic adjustments, massage, epsom salt baths, and yoga.
Be sure to schedule your wellness appointments TODAY and find the best cleanse for you.
PLAN, PACK and get on TRACK!
There are so many things you can make quickly that will help to ensure your meals are fast and ready to go! If you spend a couple hours at the beginning of your week you can get breakfast for the week taken care of, lunches out of the way, and have rice/whole grains and chicken/salmon, vegetables ready to add to any meal!
Here are some quick items that make planning easy…
- Hard-boil some eggs for breakfast, snack, or to use in egg salad sandwiches.
- Grill or broil chicken or salmon along with vegetables and use throughout the week for wraps, salads, or omelets.
- Mason Jar Salads are all the rage right now and rightfully so! They are a great way to get a healthy lunch that is ready to go and is packed up for the week.
- Cook a box of brown rice or quinoa, they keep well in fridge and are great sides for dinner or to add to salads.
- Mixed up cooked quinoa for breakfast. Just warm up with your choice of milk, honey, nuts and fruit and you have a healthful filling breakfast!
- Make a large pot of chili or a even better a hearty vegetable, lentil soup, portion out and freeze for the following week.