The Season of Harvest
PLAN, PACK and get on TRACK!
Here are some quick items that make planning easy…
- Hard-boil some eggs for breakfast, snack, or to use in egg salad sandwiches.
- Grill or broil chicken or salmon along with vegetables and use throughout the week for wraps, salads, or omelets.
- Mason Jar Salads are all the rage right now and rightfully so! They are a great way to get a healthy lunch that is ready to go and is packed up for the week.
- Cook a box of brown rice or quinoa, they keep well in fridge and are great sides for dinner or to add to salads.
- Mixed up cooked quinoa for breakfast. Just warm up with your choice of milk, honey, nuts and fruit and you have a healthful filling breakfast!
- Make a large pot of chili or a even better a hearty vegetable, lentil soup, portion out and freeze for the following week.